Ahead of The London Screenings later this week, join TBI for a series of genre-focused discussions featuring industry-leading execs from streamers, broadcasters and production groups to find how they are shaping the future of their companies.
We will be joined by commissioners including:
- Matt Graham, GM at Acorn TV & Sundance Now
- FOX’s President of Alternative Rob Wade
- Seb Cardwell, ViacomCBS Networks UK’s SVP, Deputy Director of Programmes
as we unpick strategies, financing models and more. We are also delighted to welcome Laura Burrell, VP, International Formats at ViacomCBS International Studios Distribution to hear about the latest trends on the sales side, as well as market-leading analysis from Omdia’s Tim Westcott and Matthew Bailey.
- Explore content requirements from major buyers, representing some of the world’s biggest broadcasters & streamers
- Delve into emerging business models, new financing opportunities & partnership potential
- View a selection of upcoming shows
- Hear from analysts on how the UK market feeds into the global business
Day One – Monday 1 March
TBI Talks: Unwrapping Unscripted’s Potential (watch on-demand)
Unscripted & factual programming has surged in popularity over recent years, with streamers investing heavily and broadcasters developing new funding strategies to keep pace. TBI is joined by globally renowned execs from buyers & distributors to explore the future for this fast-moving genre.
Day Two – Tuesday 2 March
TBI Talks: Driving Global Drama (watch on-demand)
Scripted remains a cornerstone for many streamers and broadcasters, but how are commissioners developing strategies to deal with surging demand and cost increases? From talent to long-tail rights and everything in-between, we speak to major industry players about this most-popular of genres.
Day Two – Tuesday 2 March
TBI Talks: Landing a Format Hit (watch on-demand)
Formats have made the jump to streamers, but broadcasters remain as keen as ever to find the next hit IP – from wherever it may come. We find out what those acquiring formats want and discover their wish lists, while also uncovering key trends and IP from those on the sales side.
About TBI Talks
TBI Talks is a lively, engaging, and informative series of monthly online discussions with some of the biggest players from across the content business, who cut to the heart of the challenges facing the industry and provide deep insights into new growth areas.
Each TBI Talks session allows viewers to:
- Gain insight from market-leading executives on how their businesses are changing
- Find out where opportunities lie ahead
- Hear from industry-leading analysts about changing trends and demand areas