Global streamers have revolutionised drama but regional SVOD’s are increasingly leveraging their local expertise to create brilliant scripted series that appeal to both domestic and international audiences.
This is delivering a raft of unique scripted hits while also fuelling new business models and partnerships, with producers finding alternative ways to finance their ideas and get shows off the ground.
Our next TBI Talks will take viewers to the Nordics and Asia to gain vital insights into how this fascinating part of the SVOD industry is developing and to explore what two key buyers and commissioners are looking for.
- Alan Sim, Drama Commissioner & Executive Producer, Elisa Viihde
- Rohit Jain, Managing Director, Lionsgate South Asia and Networks – Emerging Markets Asia
- Sarah Henschel, Senior Analyst, TV & Online Video, Omdia
- Richard Middleton, Editor, TBI
Each TBI Talks session allows viewers to:
- Gain insight from market-leading executives on how their businesses are changing
- Find out where opportunities lie ahead
- Hear from leading analysts about changing trends and demand areas