Join TBI Talks as we explore the soaring demand for factual programming and dive into the very latest commissioning strategies with Discovery+ and All3Media International.
Factual and factual entertainment has boomed over recent years as global streamers look to compete with broadcasters on high-end IP, providing a raft of opportunities across the industry.
Our next TBI Talks takes you behind the scenes of these in-demand genres, as we explore original programming plans, rights requirements, viewing trends and emerging business models.
We are delighted to welcome:
- Myriam Lopez-Otazu, Group VP EMEA & International Content, Discovery
- Rachel Job, SVP of Non-Scripted Content, All3Media International
- Tim Westcott, Senior Principal Analyst, Content Strategies, Omdia
Each TBI Talks session allows viewers to:
- Gain insight from market-leading executives on how their businesses are changing
- Find out where opportunities lie ahead
- Hear from leading analysts about changing trends and demand areas