It’s that time of year again. TBI is now accepting submissions for our upcoming MIPTV Hot Picks coverage, which will sit within our April/May issue.
Our editorial team will review all materials submitted and select the best new shows across scripted, formats, factual and kids content. We encourage you to send the top content across your slates, and be prepared to put your execs and creatives up for interviews in the coming weeks.
Please ensure that submissions meet the following mandatory criteria:
- Shows must be new programmes being taken to market for the first time
- Programmes can originate from any territory
- Required information per title: distributor, producer, broadcaster, episode order/run, logline, a few paragraphs describing the show alongside any associated clips/trailers
- High-resolution image(s) for each title
- Please indicate which talent (only those in producing/EP roles) and execs are available for interviews
- Maximum number of submissions per category: 5
Submissions must be sent to editor Manori Ravindran ([email protected]) and managing editor Kaltrina Bylykbashi ([email protected]).
For magazine listings and ad opportunities, please contact sales manager Michael Callan ([email protected])
Deadline: Tuesday, 26 February
(Pictured: History’s Project Blue Book)