John Peek


TAPE launches service that measures potential of scripted titles

TAPE Consultancy has launched App.Dex, a content evaluation service that claims to assess the audience potential of scripted projects. The service claims to provide objective assessment of the audience potential of scripted projects throughout the development process, including brief treatments and outlines, completed scripts or produced pilots. TAPE says the service will identify key strengths […]

Eurodata unveils four-screen viewing figures

Eurodata TV Worldwide has used the MIPTV event in France to reveal some of the results of its first four-screen aggregated measurement initiative. The audience measurement highlighted the differences in viewing patterns in two European markets: France and the Netherlands. In France, last December, one in five watched TV online, while in the Netherlands, the […]

Mediametrie buys majority of TAPE

France-based Médiamétrie / EurodataTV Worldwide has acquired a majority stake in UK formats specialist TAPE Consultancy. Eurodata has taken a 52% stake in TAPE, with the latter’s managing directors, John Peek and Paul Youngbluth, retaining the other 48%. Médiamétrie is a globally-focused programming trends specialist, while TAPE offers TV companies insight into the strategies of […]