The inaugural Media & Entertainment Leaders Summit is now open for registration.
Taking place at the iconic Church House Westminster in London, the conference promises to provide key industry decision makers a platform to discuss and share their experience, knowledge and ideas on topics such as FAST channels, streaming, super-aggregation and production.
Timed to coincide with the industry’s two premier celebrations of achievement over the course of the past year – the Content Innovation Awards and the VideoTech Innovation Awards, attendees will:
- Discover the key future strategies to maximise the lifetime value of content.
- Learn about the kinds of partnerships between creators and distributors that can transform the consumer experience.
- Discover how content producers and service providers are transforming their business models.
- Learn how media companies are creating and retaining loyal customers through delivering best-in-class curation and discovery.
- Confirmed speakers at the Media & Entertainment Leaders Summit include Jean-David Blanc, President, Molotov; Bea Hegedue, SVP and Global Head of Distribution, Vice Media Group; Patrick Holland, CEO, Banijay UK; Maria Rua Aguete, Senior Director Media & Entertainment, Omdia; and more.
For a limited time, attendees can book a Summit Pass at £295 Early Bird pricing. This offer will not hang around however, with the price set to increase from October 15. Click here to confirm your attendance to the industry’s latest must-attend event.