The National Association of Television Program Executives has elected ten industry figures to its board, and named a new executive committee.
The moves come ahead of the arrival of new managing director J.P. Bommel, who replaces CEO Rod Perth next year, and soon after the organisation confirmed it was moving its central and eastern Europe market, NATPE Europe, back to Budapest in Hungary after two years in the Czech Republic.
The newly board appointees will serve two-year terms at the industry conference body. They are:
- Jack Bamberger, senior VP, global head of agency development, AOL
- Nicole Bernard, executive VP, audience strategy, The Fox Group
- Charlie Corwin, co-chairman and co-CEO, Endemol Shine North America
- Mark Greenberg, president and CEO, EPIX
- Keli Lee, executive VP, talent and casting, ABC Entertainment Group
- Armando Nuñez, president and CEO, CBS Global Distribution Group
- Eric Rovner, agent (international focus), WME
- Luis Silberwasser, president, Telemundo
- Simon Sutton, president, HBO International and Content Distribution
- Marta Voda, west coast talent director, Viacom
Meanwhile, the new NATPE executive committee members are:
- Rod Perth, president and CEO, NATPE
- Andy Kaplan, president, worldwide networks, Sony Pictures Television
- Kevin Beggs, chairman, Lionsgate Television Group
- Deborah Bradley, executive VP, networks optimisation, content strategy and commercialisation, Turner Broadcasting System
- Emerson Coleman, VP, programming, Hearst Television
- Robert Friedman, CEO, Bungalow Media + Entertainment
- Phil Gurin, president, The Gurin Company
- Jordan Levin, chief content officer, NFL
- Dick Lippin, chairman and CEO, The Lippin Group,
- Bruce David Klein, president and executive producer, Atlas Media Corp.
- Lew Klein, president, educational foundation, NATPE
Previously elected NATPE board members include the CEO of Twentieth Television, Jack Abernethy; Craig Hunegs, president, business and strategy, Warner Bros. International Television; All3Media America CEO Greg Lipstone; Univision Communcations president, programming and content Alberto Ciurana; and Debmar-Mercury co-president Ira Bernstein
NATPE runs this year from January 19-21, 2016, in Miami, Florida.